How to run a second Profit Trailer Bot
Updated on September 21, 2018
OK so you want to run a second bot to trade on another exchange or trade another coin like ETH, or USDT.
So no problem. I suggest you have 2 GB on your linux server to make sure you have enough ram. I have not tried on 1GB. It will install, buit over time as java uses more ram, you may have an issue. You can always try and keep an eye on it. If you got 2GB of ram, then you have no worries.
Install a 2nd Profit Trailer on Linux (manually)
Since you the server is already setup, you just need the Profit Trailer software to be installed. So the second bot (and future bots) installs are very fast.
Log into your VPS via SSH and go too the the parent folder of your bot1 files is. So that would be /home/tradingbot/profittrailer.
- cd /home/tradingbot
- wget https://github.com/taniman/profit-trailer/releases/download/2.1.11/ProfitTrailer-2.1.11.zip -O profittrailer.zip
- unzip profittrailer.zip -d profittrailer
- cd profittrailer
- mv ProfitTrailer-2.1.11 bot2
- cd bot2
- rm pm2-ProfitTrailer.json
- wget https://tradingbot.ca/scripts/profittrailer/v2/pt2-pm2-ProfitTrailer.json
- mv pt2-pm2-ProfitTrailer.json pm2-ProfitTrailer.json
- chmod +x ProfitTrailer.jar
- pm2 start pm2-ProfitTrailer.json
- pm2 save
- pm2 startup
Install a 2nd Profit Trailer on Linux (easy)
Log into your Linux VPS and copy/paste the command below into your SSH session and then press ENTER.
cd /home && wget https://tradingbot.ca/scripts/profittrailer/v2/bot2-install && sh bot2-install
The 2nd bot will install very quickly. Once that is done you will need to configure it. Click How to configure Profit Trailer to set it up to get ready for login.
How to Configure Profit Trailer
Once that is done you will need to configure it. Click How to configure Profit Trailer to set it up to get ready for login.